Vue Columbus boasts more than 7,000 square feet of downtown event space, composed of three distinct rooms. Let’s explore The Flip Ride Room, and how it can enhance your next event!
How did The Flip Side get its name?
The room’s name is a nod to Vue Columbus’ cancer prevention nonprofit, FLIP Cancer Now. The nonprofit, FLIP, encourages healthy living with resources and support to prevent cancer. And every event booked at Vue Columbus helps to support FLIP’s mission!
Plus, The Flip Side’s moveable walls and adjustable design means it can be easily “flipped” to fit your event’s needs from start to finish.
What makes The FLIP Side special?
One of the distinguishing features in The Flip Side is the mobile walls that can be arranged to make the best use of the space.
“Guests use our mobile walls to create breakout areas during a meeting, segment the room to feel cozier for a smaller group or guide guests between the Green Room and 1877 Room,” said Michaela Neu Barteldt, Vue Columbus Wedding Sales and Marketing. These mobile walls also feature flip charts, white boards, and additional handy supplies, providing plenty of space for brainstorming or displaying ideas.
Bright white geometric designs and high ceilings give the room a bright, airy feel that lends itself to energize meeting attendees, provide a serene lunch break spot or create a cool lounge feel.
How can The Flip Side be used?
Designed to be super-adaptable, our team can help adjust the room to fit any event, including:
- Business Meetings
- The Flip Side’s adaptable layout can be set for meetings as intimate as 5 or as large as 50, adjusted to create multi-team workstations, breakout rooms or roundtable discussions. The 110” screen with HD picture clarity and surround sound speakers and ample writing space on flip charts and white boards make it easy to get creative in this room!
Breakout Session Space
- For guests hosting an event throughout the entire Vue Columbus facility, The Flip Side room creates a great breakout session spot for lectures for conference attendees or a brainstorm for a small group during a team retreat.
- Cocktail Hours
- Weddings and parties often use The Flip Side for a separate cocktail hour while photos are being taken in the Green Room or the reception area is being finalized in the 1877 Room.
- Photo Booth
- For events or weddings featuring a photo booth, The Flip Side is the perfect space to set up and provide guests plenty of room to get creative!
- Interactive Feature Space
- The Flip Side Room lends itself to interactive features at events, from a wine tasting station to a caricature artist or an activity zone for families.
- Creating a separate lounge space away from a hopping dance floor next door is easy in The Flip Side Room! The room’s cool vibe, fireplace feature, macrame swing and comfortable seating invites guests to relax and unwind.
Ready to tour The Flip Side Room? Contact our event team and plan your visit today.