(Our clients say it best!)
“Great innovative space for hosting a retreat that allows for creativity and brainstorming. Quinn and staff provided exceptional customer service! The location was close to our office and parking was convenient. This was our second retreat at The Vue and we’ll be back again.”
“We have been using Vue for a few years now as our event space to host an annual 2-day business meeting. We keep returning because it is always a smooth planning process with all the details taken care of by Vue. The space itself is unique and I think really helps make it feel less of a business meeting than if we were in a standard meeting rental space. Plenty of great restaurants and bars nearby for a post-event dinner or happy hour as well. Snacks and beverages (coffee, tea, soday, etc) are included in the price, which is usually extra at many places. The staff is friendly and incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend Vue for any corporate meeting event.”
Energizing, Refreshing, Productive Meetings
We offer a healthy and energizing meeting environment and experience.
We are passionate about creativity, innovation, the environment and having fun!
Your meetings help us sustain our cancer prevention nonprofit, FLIP
Our all inclusive model provides your team with all the essentials you’ll need to be productive and lots more surprisingly unexpected features to keep your team inspired and innovative.
- Cleaner air: all natural products where possible; running water and plants to better filter the air.
- Lots of natural sunlight… better for the planet, better on your eyes!
- No plastic water bottles! Purified drinking water and plant-based reusable cups.
- Paperless meetings: large projection screens make details visible and supplemental screen available to replace handouts.
- Conscious, sustainable design: hand dryers instead of paper towels; LEDs where possible; eco-friendly cleaning products; lots of repurposed building materials and furniture.
Our green approach to meeting space also provides major health benefits. In addition to experiencing a cleaner and healthier environment, here are a few more healthy concepts:
- Lots of open space to encourage movement.
- Ergonomic and wellness-focused office furniture, stand-up desks, active seating.
- Healthy and delicious catering options available and healthy snacks provided.
- Relaxation areas available during breaks.
- Games to keep you active during breaks (ping pong, corn-hole, Frisbee games, giant Jenga).
Make your next meeting an opportunity to give back. Hosting your meetings at Vue enables FLIP, a local cancer prevention nonprofit to operate out of Vue as well as host events and programs.
We recently hosted a very important client kickoff meeting at Vue. The staff and facility was outstanding. I highly recommend Vue if you are looking to host a meeting or event in a fun, modern environment.
The team @ Vue was exceptionally accommodating. We hosted an off-site business meeting in the Flipside room for ~35 people; from available WiFi, outlets for charging devices, teleconference capabilities, and large format projection for presentations, it was an excellent space allowing for optimum productivity! Our team left on a high-note and really enjoyed being in such a comfortable space for the entire day.
We hosted a 3-day team meeting at Vue. The space was fantastic. In addition to having the meeting there during the day, we also stayed at Vue for dinner, had a fun team building painting event and outdoor cocktail hour. The group raved about the Desk Yoga activity which gave us all the opportunity to stretch and relax.
Vue was a great venue for our recent team building event. The space is very open and allowed for separate meeting areas for different speaking and break-out sessions plus, still ample room for separate space where we could break for lunch and get away from the "business" part of the day.